這首原唱是"Sixpence None the Richer啷噹六便士合唱團"
艾薇兒喜歡這首歌,我也喜歡。
因為我想要一個吻。在我遇到那個對的人。

Kiss me out of the bearded barley.
從大麥田裡走出來吻我
Nightly,beside the green,green grass.
每個夜晚 青草地旁
Swing,swing,swing the spinning step.
搖擺 搖擺 搖擺迴旋的舞步
You wedr those and I will wear that dress.
你穿上那雙鞋而我將穿上那見衣裳

Oh,kiss mebeneath the milky twilght.
噢 在白色的薄暮下吻我
Lead me out on the moonlit floor.
帶領我到月光下
Lift your open hand.
楊起你的手
Strike up the band and make the fireflies donce,
讓樂團開始演奏 讓螢火蟲起舞
Silver moon`s sparkling.
銀色月亮正閃耀著
So kiss me.
吻我吧

Kiss me down by the broken tree house.
在破舊的樹屋下吻我
Swing me upon its hanging tire.
搖盪樹下懸吊輪胎做成的盪鞦韆
Bring,bring,bring your flowered hat.
帶著 帶著 帶著你的花帽子
We`ll take the trail marked on your father`s map.
我們將踏上你父親在地圖上標記的小徑

Oh,kiss me beneath the milky twlilght.
噢 在白色的薄暮下吻我
Leed me out on the moonit floor.
帶領我到月光下
Lift your open hand.
楊起你的手
Strike up the band and make the fireflies dance,
讓樂團開始演奏 讓螢火蟲起舞
Silver moon`s sparkling.
銀色月亮正閃耀著
So kiss me.
吻我吧

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    lonelycat520 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()